Welcome to the Chunkster Reading Challenge - a challenge which satisfies those readers who like their books fat and chunky!

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Challenge Wrap-Up

Today is the last day of the the Chunkster Challenge for 2012! You still have until midnight to finish that last chunkster!

Did you write a challenge wrap up? Why not give us a link! Use Mr. Linky below to link directly to your post about how you fared in 2012.

(p.s. Sign ups for 2013 just posted today...are you going to join us again??!?)

6 comments:

  1. Didn`t make the challenge this year, but I will definitely be back for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my 6 Chunksters in and already have my next Chunksters lined up. I'm planning on finishing the Fantasy series I ended 2012 with. Glad to see you're doing this again in 2013.
    Here's my final list

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously it's been awhile since I've left a link, here we go again:
    Here's my final list

    ReplyDelete
  5. I failed, but it's okay. I read several chunksters and even a few tomes, but they were mostly ebooks for various reasons (usually because I couldn't get ahold of a DTE of the book) and I'm not going to cheat and count them anyway.

    I am participating again for 2013, though. I think that makes three years - maybe four - that I've done the challenge. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finished in time but forgot to link my wrap up post. I was so pleased that I finally finished a Chunkster ChallengeAnd I am excited to sign up for another year.

    ReplyDelete

We love discussion! Please tell us what you think!